- After leaving, you unlock: Keyblade Command Board, Terra / Ventus / Aqua D-Link.
- Keyblade Command Board: win it, get the Ragnarok Shotlock.
- Level both D-Links to maximum level, and use their second Finish Command for the game records.
- Use the Shotlock you started the game with once for the game records.
- Use Ragnarok once for the game records.
- Terra: after Enchanted Dominion, come back for the chests.
- Aqua: after Castle of Dreams, come back for the chests.
This page isn't finished yet!
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Guide to 100%
Are you a completionist? Are you a PSN Platinum trophy hunter? Either way, this guide will cover everything you need to reach 100% completion.
When you play for the first time, don't skip the tutorial, as you would also skip a few cutscenes.
When you enter a new world, get every treasure. Most of them can be obtained on your first run, but some will require specific commands to reach.
- After leaving, you get: Maleficent D-Link (Terra), Snow White D-Link (Ventus, Aqua).
- Level the D-Link to maximum level, and use both Finish Commands for the game records.
- Get the available chests and stickers.
- Find Prize Pods and gather the minimum number of items required:
- Bijou Bean x1 (Terra)
- Rose Honey x7 (Terra, Aqua)
- Sky Blue Mousse x8 (Aqua)
- Cherryberry x9 (Ventus)
- Forest Muffin x10 (Ventus)
- Jumbo Almond x6 (Ventus)
Terra & Aqua: Waterside
Ventus: Audience Chamber